Support Chicagoland Nepali Friendship Society when you shop or sell on eBay. This is made possible by the eBay for Charity program which has helped eBay buyers and sellers donate hundreds of millions of dollars to thousands of charities (and we’re one of them!)
- • MAKE US YOUR FAVORITE! First, personalize your shopping experience to benefit our organization by making us your Favorite charity on eBay. This will help us more than you know.
- • DONATE TO US IN EBAY CHECKOUT: By making us your Favorite, you will automatically see Chicagoland Nepali Friendship Society as your preferred charity when you buy anything on eBay, making it easy to add $1 or more upon checkout.
- • SELL YOUR ITEMS TO BENEFIT US: Last but not least, help us instead of a thrift store: sell your used items on eBay and donate as little as 10% (1% for vehicles) or up to 100% of your sale to benefit us. When you sell, simply look for the eBay for Charity signature blue and yellow ribbon next to “Make a donation.” Check out the benefits you’ll receive:
- + eBay will waive your Final Value Fees to the extent you donate. (e.g. donate 20% and see 20% of your Final Value Fees waived)
- + The tax credit from all of your donations is yours to keep.
- + Items that benefit charity sell better, as buyers trust sellers that support charity more.
- + Help the world by upcycling/recycling. Plenty of items that might otherwise end up in a landfill can be readily used by others that may not have the means to buy something new.
- + Feel good for doing good.
- • SELL YOUR USED VEHICLE TO BENEFIT US: Unlike other charity auto programs, you can sell your used vehicle on eBay and donate up to 100% to benefit Chicagoland Nepali Friendship Society. This often can result in a larger donation than the $500 or less you may receive from a dedicated charity auto program. Sell and donate the proceeds today.